Terms and Conditions
1) The organizer of United Treasure Hunt™:
2) ELIGIBILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE TREASURE HUNT, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO PLAY BY THE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS, AS STATED WITHIN AND AS STATED BY UNITED TREASURE HUNT IN ANY OTHER DOCUMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT ENTER THE CONTEST TREASURE HUNT OR USE THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
3) UNITED TREASURE HUNT operates the website UnitedTreasureHunt.com and other web addresses that are forwarded to this site. Additional terms may apply to other areas of this website.
4) United Treasure Hunt™ can be purchased by anyone from any country provided that they have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction they normally reside in. See the Official Rules for eligibility restrictions. Anyone from any jurisdiction may purchase Items, however, you may not be eligible to participate in the treasure hunt or receive one of the prizes.
5) You must be a United Treasure Hunt (UTH) member to participate in Treasure Hunts. ** You must provide a real-time email receipt, if requested by UTH.
6) Must be a registered UTH member to claim a UTH Treasure. To be eligible for this Treasure Hunt, you must be able to read and write English or a translated form of English and be at least the age of 18 or older. In some states, you must be the age of 21 to participate. IF you attempt to dispute the cost of the merchandise you purchased with coin packages, YOU WILL BE BARRED from entering any other games afforded by United Treasure Hunt for 24 months, while we provide you with a FULL guarantee refund.
7) If you return UTH coins for a refund after using your Play Credits, you will not qualify to receive your found Treasure.
8) Friends and relatives of the United Treasure Hunt families are not eligible to participate in Treasure Hunts.
a) We will not be responsible for any legal violations that may occur if you purchase Items in a jurisdiction that does not allow this type of treasure hunt. Due to costs and legal restrictions, residents of these jurisdictions are not eligible to claim or redeem any prize.
b) Individuals who correctly solve the United Treasure Hunt™: Treasure Hunts will be required to sign a legal document stating they have complied with all rules, eligibility requirements, and their country's governing laws, rules, and regulations, in order to receive a prize.
c) The treasure hunt is to be done from your home. There is no reason for anyone to travel to any location anywhere to try to find something or get another clue to obtain any solution. The only time you need to go to a specific location is when we have notified you that you have correctly and completely solved the final answer to a chapter.
d) You can use any available resource to assist you in solving the puzzles, however, any attempt to attack, misuse, login in or any unlawful means to get information from computers which you are not allowed access to will mean immediate disqualification.
e) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the FREE Treasure Hunt.
9) COLLABORATIONS: You are NOT allowed to team up with multiple players to share Treasure. Only one person can claim specific Treasure of the month at a time. First to guess by real time email receipt will be first to receive Treasure. If you have collaborated in your efforts with other persons, UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to not allow the Treasure to be awarded to a team. The next legal, qualified claim on the treasure will honored.
10) DISPUTES: You agree to resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with UNITED TREASURE HUNT arising out of or relating to the Official Rules and these Terms and Conditions of Items with the court of the State of California, USA. The laws of United States govern these Terms and Conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and UNITED TREASURE HUNT, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in California, USA for the purpose of litigating all such claims, if any.
a) If anyone brings a claim against UNITED TREASURE HUNT related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you, or related to your use of the site, your actions or your conduct in anyway related to the treasure hunt, you agree to indemnify UNITED TREASURE HUNT, its suppliers, affiliates, related companies and its partners harmless from any and all liabilities, and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any such claim.
b) We are deemed to have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the website of www.UNITEDTREASUREHunt.com is functional, bug-free, safe and secure, but we cannot guarantee it, therefore YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are providing the website and the treasure hunt of United Treasure Hunt™ on an "AS IS" basis without any express or implied warranties including but not limited to: implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the website of UnitedTreasureHunt.com will be safe or secure.
c) We are not responsible for the actions or content of third parties.
d) You hereby release UNITED TREASURE HUNT, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such parties.
e) UNITED TREASURE HUNT will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or United Treasure Hunt: even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
f) Our aggregate liability arising out of these Terms and Conditions or United Treasure Hunt™: WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), the amount you paid for Items including shipping.
g) Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, UNITED TREASURE HUNT's LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
a) Limit on prize winning per person: one United Treasure Monthly prize.
b) Only one person may claim a specific Treasure of the month. You are not allowed to team up with multiple players to share a specific Treasure. Disputes between separate parties claiming the Treasure will disqualify both parties from claiming the featured Treasure.
b) There is no deadline or limitation of the duration of the competition other than the winning entry being submitted and verified by UNITED TREASURE HUNT.
c) All winners will be published on the website and are further subject to all publication in accordance to the Terms and Conditions herein.
d) It is not likely that two winning submissions will be submitted and received at exactly the same date and time, but in the event that this may happen, UNITED TREASURE HUNT will administer a skill testing question to be answered within a given time period and subsequent questions, if necessary, to determine the final winner of the identified prize. UNITED TREASURE HUNT shall have the sole discretion in determining the winner, and its decision will be final and not subject to any legal action.
e) It is understood that winning any prize within United Treasure Hunt™: could result in the winner being required to take time off work in order to redeem their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the potential winner to make adequate arrangements for the redemption of prizes and such arrangements are subject to the Terms and Conditions. It is further understood that when dates and arrangements are made for the redemption of prizes that these dates and times specified cannot be altered except with express permission of the UNITED TREASURE HUNT.
f) All of the Official Rules are subject to the interpretation at the sole discretion of UNITED TREASURE HUNT and all UNITED TREASURE HUNT decisions will be final. Any entrant who attempts to correspond with UNITED TREASURE HUNT will be disqualified.
g) Winning the treasure hunt depends solely on the skill and intellect of the Treasure Hunters. Chance plays no part in this competition.
h) You MUST verify that you used Treasure Hunt Play Credits to acquire all the clues up to the winning time the prize location was found. Rules and regulation including the cost of clues are subject to change periodically per Treasure Hunt depending on the amount provided by the Treasure Sponsors.
i) Spammers will be disqualified and any attempts to hack into the system or breach protocols, will result in immediate disqualification from United Treasure Hunt™.
j) UNITED TREASURE HUNT will not accept responsibility for any claim of loss arising from any technical fault, incomplete, misdirected, ineligible or other damaged submissions.
k) Proof of submission is not automatically proof of receipt.
l) No purchase is necessary and any purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
m) Winners must pay all applicable taxes on any prizes, however, depending on the jurisdiction prize(s) may be held back pending receipt of confirmation of appropriate taxes being paid.
n) Winners will be notified by post, telephone or email within 14 days of submission.
The United Treasure Hunt reserves the right to deny the winning Treasure to any "Hunter" who they believe committed fraud or is currently residing in a federal or State Penitentiary.
"HUNTERS" who can’t afford to pay for the fees associated with the Treasure will be paid a consultation prize at a 50% discount of the net value of found Treasure value, or no less then $3,000.00, whichever is greater.
The Treasure Hunter will need to supply a valid identification: either a driver’s license or a passport and be prepared to give United Treasury hunt a tax identification matching the picture I.D. as mentioned above to receive such payment.
12) REDEMPTION OF PRIZES:
a) In order to be eligible for your prize, YOU MUST KEEP YOUR SOLUTION TO THE TREASURE HUNT CONFIDENTIAL. Any breach of confidentiality may result in UNITED TREASURE HUNT modifying, terminating or suspending United Treasure HuntTM.
b) To protect the validity of Items and to maintain the integrity of all other participants, UNITED TREASURE HUNT will disqualify any winning submission whose existence becomes publicly known before the date and time UNITED TREASURE HUNT chooses to release this information, and any participant who has publicly disclosed any details in any form or medium, such as: the solution, "keys" or the order thereof will immediately be disqualified.
c) You will be asked to provide your solutions(s) to the puzzles, and execute a legal document stating you have complied with all participant rules, eligibility requirements and your country's governing laws, rules, and regulations, in order to receive a prize.
d) You will also be required to execute a release of liability associated in any way to UNITED TREASURE HUNT and United Treasure Hunt™.
e) You will be required to execute a release of privacy consenting to giving UNITED TREASURE HUNT the right to use and publicize your name, hometown, photograph and/or likeness, video or film production and publication for the purpose of advertising and marketing associated in any way with the treasure hunt and Items without any additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
f) Your personal information may be supplied to the promoters and their data processors.
g) Winners may also be required to use their names and submissions in advertising and marketing materials in all media now known or hereafter created, in perpetuity, and may be required to participate in publicity events, except where prohibited by law.
h) You will be required to execute a release to any rights associated to any monetary value associated with the redemption of prizes.
i) Potential winners must return all required executed documents within 21 days of first attempted notification of verification of being a winner.
j) All potential prize winners may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for Items and the treasure hunt will not bring UNITED TREASURE HUNT, its directors, officer, employees, and agents, into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule, or reflect unfavorably on the treasure hunt, Items, or UNITED TREASURE HUNT in it's sole discretion.
k) All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any United Treasure Hunt Limited Edition Coin or Play Credit and participation in the United Treasure Hunt are the sole responsibility of the winner.
l) Winners must pay all applicable taxes on any prizes, however depending on the jurisdiction prize(s) may be held back pending receipt of confirmation of appropriate taxes being paid.
m) If required by law, UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to withhold any prize until the prizewinner pays the amount of any tax legally required to be submitted to the appropriate taxing authorities prior to the release of any prize.
n) In regard to any dispute governing or associated to the redemption of any prize, the laws of Canada will prevail over the governing laws of any other country.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitution will be allowed. However, UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to award The PRIZE to the person who correctly solves the TREASURE HUNT.
Vehicles to be awarded may or may not be pictured. All vehicles to be awarded will have appraised values equal to or greater than stated appraised values.
IF the Treasure is a new AUTOMOBILE you will possibly, BUT NOT DEFINITELY have the opportunity to upgrade that vehicle through the dealership sponsoring the Treasure Hunt at your expense.
The Winning Treasure does NOT INCLUDE TAX, License, SHIPPING OR DEALER PREPARATION AND ANY EXTRA upgrade features that are not part of the original Treasure.
You will need to be prepared to pay for those associated fees and what they maybe at the time you claim your Treasure. Financial assistance to qualified persons may be afforded to you at your expense at the time you claim your Treasure if requested if your credit score and history is satisfactory through third party financiers. This applies to only certain Treasure and NOT all Treasures.
Depending on the winner's intended use of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions if used for any other use other than personal use.
The value of the prizes may vary between countries in consideration of prevailing market conditions.
For details on all appraised values, please see appraiser's notes.
14) MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION: UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to modify, delay, or terminate the contest treasure hunt, and/or not award a specific prize, in the event solutions are made public or otherwise shared; or if the contest becomes compromised or corrupted; or should a virus, bot or other event or cause beyond the control of UNITED TREASURE HUNT which corrupt the administration, or security of the contest treasure hunt. UNITED TREASURE HUNT is not responsible for: problems downloading from the web site, incomplete, lost or misdirected submissions, computer system errors, program errors, or any other error whether caused by UNITED TREASURE HUNT or not. We are also not responsible for: delays or failures caused by transmissions over the web; damage to the participant's computer or any other person's computer which is related to or resulting from your participation or downloading of any materials, or for any other technical issues related to your participation in the treasure hunt.
15) CONDUCT OF PARTICIPANTS:
a) By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of UNITED TREASURE HUNT, which are final and binding in all respects.
b) All entries will be deemed the property of UNITED TREASURE HUNT.
c) UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to immediately disqualify any participant who:
i) violate any rule, term or condition of the United treasure hunt.
ii) manipulates the entry process or participates in the treasure hunt in a way which gives the participant an unfair advantage over any other participant in a way which is unintended by UNITED TREASURE HUNT.
iii) participates in a way which is disruptive to any other participant which may be seen to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participant or person, in UNITED TREASURE HUNT's sole discretion.
d) UNITED TREASURE HUNT shall have complete discretion to interpret the Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions, and any other aspect of the treasure hunt, and expressly reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to anyone who in the UNITED TREASURE HUNT's discretion is in breach of these rules, terms and conditions or otherwise fails to satisfactorily establish their eligibility to be declared a winner.
e) Participants agree not to create a database or a copy of data (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website(s) except where expressly permitted on the website; not to transmit or re-circulate any information obtained from this website that is open to you as a result of permission granted by logging on to the website, unless expressly permitted; not to remove the copyright or trademark notice(s); not to upload any material to our website by any means other than those designed specifically in our website for users to input information directly pertaining to the treasure hunt; not to upload any programs or software that contain software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, intercept, damage, destroy or change the functionality of our website; not to use our website in any way that may bring United Treasure HuntTM or any of their subsidiaries into disrepute; not to use any material that may infringe on third party rights. UNITED TREASURE HUNT assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages (including and without limitation any damages caused by viruses) to your computer, software, equipment or other property in connection with your use of this site, or downloading of any programs, data, images, files or text from this website.
16) NO REFUNDS are given for clues you acquired if you did not guess correctly and subsequently lost the opportunity to claim the winning Treasure in the time allowed. SUPPLY ANY OF THOSE documents, the United Treasure Hunt, Inc. maximum cash payout by law can only be $599.00 US dollars. Once you receive your Treasure, NO refunds or returns will be allowed. If you insist on a refund, then a refund will be provided and you will be banned for life from being able to sign in as a UTH member to hunt for future amazing future Treasures.
18) COPYRIGHT: You should assume everything that you see or read in this book or on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. You are free to use the content for non-commercial purposes given that you do not modify it and give credit for the copyright being owned by UNITED TREASURE HUNT. A written consent from UNITED TREASURE HUNT is required to copy or display any portion of the content for commercial purposes. You are permitted to print pages from the website for you or your team's personal use. No copying or distribution of material on this website may be given to other people or teams with or without payment.
19) USER-SUBMITTED CONTENT: If you send an email, text, images, audio or other content to our website(s) you grant UNITED TREASURE HUNT the right to permanently store and use that content anywhere on UnitedTreasureHunt.com or any other website or media without payment or any compensation whatsoever.
20) LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE: Links are welcome but you may not display the contents of our website(s) or display material not originating from our website without our express consent. If you choose to link to our website or use information from our website, it is your responsibility to verify that the information contained within those links is correct before relying on it. Links and the information contained therein may be changed or updated at any time and without notice.
21) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: On our website(s) we provide links to other sites for your convenience. These sites are independent and not subject to our control. We are not responsible for any delays arising from a site that is not available. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. We do not endorse, control or make any representations warranties or conditions concerning their contents or links. These linked sites have their own terms and conditions, which apply if you use those sites. You should locate and review those terms and conditions on any site that you use.www.unitedtreasurehunt.com and any links are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied and we do not accept any liability coming from any inaccuracy, omission or availability of the information presented on this website or any website that we have links to.
22) USE OF THIS SITE AND INFORMATION: You agree not to use any information on this site or linked to this site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against UNITED TREASURE HUNT, its sponsors, partners or suppliers.
23) RELEASE OF LIABILITIES: Participants agree to release UNITED TREASURE HUNT and its agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this treasure hunt. This includes the receipt, use and/or misuse of any eagle awarded during the treasure hunt and understand and acknowledge UNITED TREASURE HUNT or its agents have not made any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed, or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to any eagle including, but not limited to, its quality, or fitness for any particular purpose other than an object of art.
24) GOVERNING LAWS:
a) The terms and conditions of this treasure hunt shall be governed by the provincial laws of State of California and the federal laws of USA. By participating in the treasure hunt you agree to be bound by the laws of these jurisdictions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of State of California, USA for all disputes related to this website and treasure hunt.
b) As a condition of participating in this contest treasure hunt, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the treasure hunt, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before any court located in State of California, USA. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket costs associated with purchasing a book, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
a) All questions asked in Items are based on general public knowledge and any questions asked about any news event, general or specific knowledge, geographical knowledge, or questions based on a literary work, motion picture or other art form does not constitute a connection to, affiliation with or sponsorship of ITEMS, UNITED TREASURE HUNT, OR THE TREASURE HUNT, IN ANY WAY.
b) All materials and submissions to UNITED TREASURE HUNT become the property of UNITED TREASURE HUNT and will not be returned.
c) If any provision in these rules, terms and conditions is declared to be invalid for any reason, the balance of these rules, terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. By entering the treasure hunt you agree to be bound by these rules, which UNITED TREASURE HUNT will interpret. UNITED TREASURE HUNT's decisions will be final. DO NOT TELEPHONE UNITED TREASURE HUNT - any participant who attempts to call UNITED TREASURE HUNT regarding the contest treasure hunt will be disqualified.
d) Because of the nature of the treasure hunt English is the prevailing language of the contest, however some questions may be encrypted using another language, which is readily, translated using the internet.
26) CONTACTING US: If you need to contact us please contact us at info@UnitedTreasureHunt.com with an e-mail of less than 50 words. Any e-mail sent to us which is greater than 50 words will not be read. Because of the great volume of e-mail, we may not respond to it unless in our discretion a response is imperative. Please include your name, e-mail address and telephone number on any correspondence.
27) INFORMATION, AVAILABILITY AND ACCURACY, ERRORS IN CLUES: Although every effort has been taken to ensure that the information in the contest treasure hunt and on the website is complete and accurate, some clues and puzzles included in Items and elsewhere may appear inaccurate or in error. In any treasure hunt, some errors are likely to occur. Some errors and "red herrings" are purposely placed in the treasure hunt.
However, other errors in the encryption of Items may have occurred. If we find any errors that have not been purposely placed in the treasure hunt, we will do our best to notify you or replace the information. If you find an error that you feel should not be there, please submit your information to info@UnitedTreasureHunt.com but remember to keep your submission under 50 words.
28) We have done our best to create a contest treasure hunt that is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee accuracy in any respect, and the contest treasure hunt is provided "As Is" - if there are mistakes with any clues, puzzles, or solutions, we will not be and cannot be held liable for them. We reserve the right to not award the prizes in the event the contest treasure hunt turns out to have irredeemable errors.
29) United Treasure Hunt is NOT responsible for any additional expenses incurred by participants under any circumstances. 100% of the contest can be played from home and no other expenses need to be incurred. Once you have submitted a correct answer, you will be notified by email within 14 days that you are correct. This email will be confirmed by a follow-up telephone call from UNITED TREASURE HUNT to ensure communication has been made.
30) TRADEMARKS: The trademarks, logos, service marks and other names and icons identifying products and services on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of UNITED TREASURE HUNT and others.
31) PASSWORD AND USERNAME: You will be given a unique username and/or password as a part of the treasure hunt. This username and password will give you access to additional areas on our website as well as additional clues. The confidentiality of your password and username is solely your responsibility. You are fully responsible for any activities that occur on your account. If for some reason you become aware of any unauthorized user in your account, or you become aware of any breach of security you agree to immediately send an email to us. You also agree to exit from the website by logging off at the end of each session. UNITED TREASURE HUNT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage or sharing of information arising from your failure to meet these requirements.
32) NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION: Neither UNITED TREASURE HUNT, its sponsors, partners, suppliers nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing, or delivering the information on this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages or loss whatsoever, arising from or in connection to your use or access of this site. This limitation is still in effect even if UNITED TREASURE HUNT is aware of or has been advised of or foresees the possibility of any damages occurring.
33) USER GENERATED CONTENT - RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE: From time to time, UNITED TREASURE HUNT may create forums or pages where you are able to post information and material. This information will be viewed by others and is provided for the exchange of ideas and information with other contestants. This information is provided for non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information. Use of the website that does not meet these purposes is strictly forbidden. When you use these forums and website you agree to the following list of conditions. You agree that UNITED TREASURE HUNT, in its absolute discretion has the right to remove you as a member if you break any of the following rules or the spirit of the following rules. The list, however, is not intended to be an exhaustive list of prohibited acts.
a) You must not post any material which is confidential in nature or has been disclosed to you in confidence on the website.
b) You must not post any links on the website where it takes users to any unlawful material or material that could damage the reputation of UNITED TREASURE HUNT or its sponsors.
c) You must not place on the website any code that enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or similar communications.
d) You give UNITED TREASURE HUNT the exclusive and unending right to reproduce, distribute and translate any and all material you place on this site.
e) By becoming a participant you acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation at our discretion to delete, edit or change any submission to our forums.
f) UNITED TREASURE HUNT accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions in our forums by you or any third party or for any loss of damage or damage to reputation resulting from your breach, resulting from your placement of these materials.
g)You must not post any obscene or offensive language.
h) You must not post on the website any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct which is in any way unlawful or creates any civil liability.
i) You must not post any material on the website which belongs to anyone other than yourself or where the rights to that material belong to another person or corporation without the prior written consent of its owner.
j) You must not post any material on the website, where the use of that material, by any party, will give rise to a third party legal action or claim.
k) You must not post any material on the website any advertisement or commercial solicitations nor use our forums for any commercial purpose. Commercial purpose includes, but is not limited to, promotion or sale of goods and or services by anyone other than UNITED TREASURE HUNT.
34) CONTENT FORUMS: UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to refuse, remove, or alter any content that is posted to or available on user anywhere on the website in its sole discretion. UNITED TREASURE HUNT may or may not pre-screen, view, or edit any user postings, and as such UNITED TREASURE HUNT is not responsible for any user postings, in any way.
35) PROBLEMS, OBJECTIONS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT FORUMS: If our forums or website contain material which is objectionable, or material you feel is inappropriate, please contact us by sending an email to: info@UnitedTreasureHunt.com. All submissions must be less than 50 words.
36) VARIATION OF RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS: UNITED TREASURE HUNT reserves the right to interpret and elaborate upon all rules, and the terms and conditions at its discretion. These interpretations come into effect immediately upon posting at the website. Any interpretations or elaborations will be deemed to be in effect as though they were posted before the treasure hunt began. We strongly suggest you review these terms and conditions each time you visit the website.
37) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITEMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
38) LICENSE: You specifically grant us exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any personal information, such as name, jurisdiction, photos, or videos for the purposes of marketing United Treasure Hunt and any other associated marketable venture of any monetary or non-monetary value. Suggestions and feedback given by you in regards to United Treasure Hunt Items are appreciated, but you understand and agree that we can use them without obligation to compensate you for them, in the same way you have no obligation to offer them.
Upon receiving your Treasure, if you insist on a refund for unused merchandise, a refund will be provided. You will also be BARRED FOR LIFE FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE UNITED TREASURE HUNTS. NO REFUNDS are given for clues you acquired, if you incorrectly guessed and subsequently lost the opportunity to claim the winning Treasure in the time allowed. FAILURE TO SUPPLY RECEIPTS for any of these clues AND BY LAW, the United Treasure Hunt, Inc. maximum cash payout can only be $599.00 US dollars. United Treasure Hunt reserves the right to deny the winning treasure to any Hunter who they believe committed fraud or is currently residing in a federal or state penitentiary. © 2016. United Treasure Hunt. All Rights Reserved